The First-Time Manager series is designed to offer new managers the transitional elements to move from an individual contributor to a manager mindset. The elements included within the modules offer solutions to help managers make an effective transition while learning new behaviors to help with their team’s development as well as their own.
Each of the courses in this program includes:
- Case scenarios with the broadcast industry in mind
- Knowledge checks
- Resources for further reading
The Habits of a Transitioning Manager course is the second of five courses in the First-Time Manager's Series.
To purchase the Full Package
The Habits of a Transitioning Manager
Upon completion, leaders/managers will be able to:
- Identify areas of improvement when it comes to time management
- Uncover the elements that keep them in a more reactive state and tools to help them conquer those challenges
- Recognize challenging areas in transitioning to a leader
Estimated Course Time:
1 Hr 16 Mins