Even before 2020, remote work, flexible hours and an emphasis on a more diverse workforce had begun to alter recruiting and onboarding for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs). The COVID-19 pandemic and 2020’s racial turmoil accelerated these changes. As the economy recovers, SMBs must reimagine how they attract and onboard talent, if they hope to attract and retain the best and the brightest in their industry.
In this webinar, you will hear directly from talent and organization management experts about a variety of best practices for recruiting and onboarding an empowered and diverse workforce in a virtual world.
Areas of focus to include:
- Screening and interviewing candidates effectively
- Welcoming new employees by providing the infrastructure, tools and support they need to thrive
- Creating special moments to keep new hires engaged and committed throughout their employee journey
- Using agile practices to create a positive, rewarding, and empowering candidate and employee experience
- Kristine Gunn, Executive Director, Talent and Organization Management, TriNet
- Darby Starnes, Manager, Learning and Development, TriNet