More and more companies are realizing the value of customized training. This flexible and cost-effective option allows you to train employees from your team, department, or entire organization at the same time and around a schedule that works for you and your employees, either at your facility or virtually
Benefits for the Student
- Courses can be planned around individual and department schedules and delivered in any format
- Employees share the learning experience
- Allows your team to learn with real-world specific to their projects and daily challenges
- Maintain productivity with flexible course scheduling
- No travel and other additional costs often associated with training staff
- Get all employees on the same wavelength
- Tailor the course material to fulfill your company's needs
FMC courses can be delivered "off-the-shelf", slightly modified, or completely customized for your learning needs. Our On-Site Training offering is the ideal solution for training a group of employees or launching a company-wide training effort. It's affordable, your employees won't have to leave the office; it's customizable, and it is designed to fit your organization's goals.
Are books included in the on-site fees?
All books are priced separately from on-site course fees. For "official" curricula leading towards manufacturer certification then manufacturer prescribed textbooks are required. In cases where FMC customizes your training to achieve specific goals where certification is not important then textbooks become optional. When registering for custom training please specify whether or not you would like to have textbooks.
What about media for the digital editing courses?
We will utilize the footage and materials available at your facility, or we may provide training footage for you. If you would like us to provide the footage, we will schedule an extra day for set-up, which will be billed to you at half of the usual day rate.
Are iPads included in the iPad IT Support on-site classes?
No, iPads are not provided for on-site classes, but are available to rent at an additional charge.
What are the fees for on-site training?
On-site training rates are software specific. FMC charges a fixed rate per software for 1 to 6 students (prices outlines below). If you are looking to train groups larger than six employees, the price additional costs is $350 per student, per day.
Training cost for 1 to 6 students*:
- Adobe (all products), Apple (FCP X, Motion, Logic Pro, Aperture), Avid (Media Composer 101-300, Pro Tools) - $2,100 / day
- Autodesk (3ds Max, Maya, AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture), Blackmagic Design (DaVinci Resolve) $2,400 / day
- Apple IT (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, iOS App Development, Apple Care Technicican Courses), Avid (Media Composer 400), Unity (Unity 3D Engine), Newtek (TriCaster): $2,700 / day
If interested please contact Tom Wilson @ email@example.com and let him know you are an NAB Member to receive a discount on your customized training