Learn how to navigate the new interface and the essential tools needed to start developing your games such as creating game objects, animations, and scripts!
You’ll be amazed at how much you can achieve when using Unity!
Topics include: Navigating the interface
- Scene View
- Game View
- Hierarchy View
- Project View
- What is a GameObject?
- What types of GameObjects are there?
- Different ways of creating a GameObject
- Animation Window
- Making the Ball move with animation.
- What is a Script?
- But I can't code... it's ok!
- User Input to make the animation stop and start
- Writing the code
- Unity empowers us to create applications not just video games