Start using Autodesk Maya in your CG and FX workflows!Join Autodesk Certified Instructor, Sean Callan, to learn how to navigate the Maya Interface and create models using the ‘Smooth Mesh Preview’ workflow. This workflow is used to create photo-real assets for: Virtual Reality, Games, CG Product Images, and Animated Productions.
This 45-minute webinar will cover:
- Navigating the revised Autodesk Maya Interface
- Building and working with the Tool Shelf feature
- Discuss the “Smooth Mesh Preview” workflow
- Building a Photo-Real Model using common Maya Tools
- Texturing Basics including UV Unwrapping
- Rigging Basics and Preparing for Animation
- Rendering Engines such as Solid Angle: ‘Arnold’
- Adding Lights & Lighting Basics
- Rendering and Compositing
- and more...